Request a Demo
Predict with Confidence
Create, maintain and deploy predictive models across financial and operational planning processes.
Create Predictive Models
Automatically generate forecasts from over 10 built-in predictive model types. Eliminate reliance on separate systems, spreadsheets or non-finance resources.
Create predictive models for forecast validation, seed baseline forecasts and focus on business value.
Share insights and collaborate using OneStream’s reports and visualizations. Enhance dialogue with business partners on critical analysis and decision-making.
Predictive Modeling Administration
Target select datasets, define forecast duration and define scenario types.
- Administer predictive models for any data within OneStream Cube Views.
- Create unique forecasts for long range planning, rolling forecast and annual planning.
- Define target forecast scenarios for use within various planning processes.
Automatically Generate and Visualize Forecasts
Conquer the complexity of generating predictive models without data science expertise.
- Choose from over 10 built-in forecast methods or automatically generate the highest performing models.
- Model type includes Simple Moving Average, Exponential Smoothing, Seasonal Additive, ARIMA, SARIMA, Holts- Winters.
- Visualize predictive models vs. history for trend analysis.
Deploy Across OneStream
Leverage predictive models within OneStream forms, reports and dashboards.
- Assist with the target setting to support strategic planning, budgeting and rolling forecasting.
- Create baseline predictive forecast scenarios for comparison against bottom’s up forecasts from operational business partners.
- Seed forecasts and plans with predictive models; enable users to focus plans such as adding or removing customers, plant shutdowns, new acquisitions, etc..
Get Started With a Personal Demo
Hundreds of organizations have made the leap from spreadsheets and legacy CPM applications to OneStream and never looked back. Join the revolution!
Your web browser does not support this website.
Please switch to the latest version of a modern web browser like Chrome
, or Edge
to access our website.